D's birthday celebration has been very meaningful- lots of time with family filled with happiness and gratitude. No big parties this year- we will go to Galveston next weekend and hit Schlitterbahn and Rainforest Cafe and have a great time celebrating all that we are grateful for. Seven years on I still remember what I went through to bring this miraculous child into the world, and the time has had more poignancy as my school is holding a blood drive tomorrow. I am appreciative. And overwhelmed.
Sunday afternoon- playing in our room with their new "Cuties." Thanks, Grandma!
Is it a pizza? Or cake?
Bestefar called during dinner to "hilse" D for his birthday.
This morning M was a big help to his brother. He graciously volunteered to open presents.
I got to have lunch with my boys! M's class came out first.
When D's class came out we headed outside. It is still warm but not too hot so we could sit outside and enjoy our McNuggets.
Happy 7th Birthday, my sweet D!
No comments:
Post a Comment