A blurry shot- but the boys were up nice and early to celebrate and look for eggs!
It was still pretty dark out!
Grandma and Grandpa came down! Yay!












A sleepy Lucy!



What a great Easter! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for celebrating it with us!
I am so proud of my boys and all they have done this year- D has gotten an amazing report card and is right at home progressing in school, making friends, and going along the developmental path on which he belongs. M is set to join me for Kinder Registration next week and despite his later birthdate I know he is where he should be. I am so happy my boys are so loving, caring, thoughtful and wise. Honestly- I thank the universe every day for blessing me with them! They still love silly things like bunnies and egg hunts and they know their pleases and thank yous and... gush, gush, gush. It is not easy working full time and trying to raise 2 well mannered, kind boys but I am so grateful for all that we have become. My work is a lot of drama lately, and I have spent many nights awake contemplating my moves for next year (where to go? what to do?) but the reality is I am so happy to contribute to my family, to establish a routine for our Mon- Fri, and to set a standard as a classroom teacher. I know what is expected and what we can achieve- I want my boys to be tops! I am a teacher and I know better! So, this Easter I am renewing my faith and hope in the world and the things that will come our way this year. I am wishing the best for all of those near and dear to us. I am setting a higher bar knowing the gifts we are given and the potential we have. I am pledging to fill my days with faith and hope and light and HARD WORK. This past year (and then some) has taught me nothing comes without HARD WORK. No matter how bad it seems, someone on the other side of the planet no doubt has it much tougher... so enough pity and excuses.... time to work, relish, enjoy and.... and savour life.
Happy Easter! Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment