Now I know why IKEA sells so many air tight containers in their kitchenware department here.... This morning I was under siege- those damn weevil bugs I wrote about in an earlier post attacked Casa Ramsberg last night. They were everywhere- in the living room, the kitchen, inside the refrigerator, outside the refrigerator, my laptop, my ARMS AND LEGS once I found them.... Disgusting. Granted, they are small but I was not happy. I guess we have not been careful enough about closing up and sealing off every last piece of anything? I’m not sure. I spent a whole lot of time moaning to J about them (and of course had to chew him out for always leaving bread crumbs on the breadboard) and he finally sighed and said, “I guess you learn as you go.”
Indeed.
So I hosed down the place with some bug killer and ushered the boys out the door at 8am. We spent all day at the pool.
Probably I’ll end up with a water-borne parasite now.
No comments:
Post a Comment