Dr. Suess said, “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.” Actually, today I say “Cry your eyes out because sometimes it all just sucks.”
Saturday, 4 July 2009
Heavy
Don’t know if I really understood the expression, “My heart is heavy” so much as now. Today has… sucked. Let’s see- took the boys to nursery, paid our final bill, got in the car and CRIED, did the final walk through with the movers and CRIED, a neighbor came over and I CRIED, the container came to the house and I CRIED, picked J up from work and his colleagues brought down the boxes of his desk contents and I CRIED (blubbering in their faces), made J pick the boys up from nursery and I CRIED just thinking about it being their last day, then they got home with beautiful cards made by the kids and staff and I CRIED again (but to be fair J got teary too on that one). It has been horrible leaving nursery- the girls there are our family and we have been going there since D was a baby. It is right around the corner from our house (which isn’t ours anymore) and has always been a second home.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've read this one twice now, just because I fancied another cry
ReplyDelete