Monday, 19 September 2011

CASA 5k

On Saturday the boys (all 3 of them!) ran a Charity race to support CASA. J did the 5k and D and M did the Kids' 1k... with the help of my parents. Thanks everyone! I had to work, but I was happy that everyone else got to take part. CASA stands for Court Appointed Special Advocates. In fact, the first 5k I ever walk/ran was in college and supported CASA.... for my roommoate's sorority which chose CASA as its charity.
J told me that last year Montgomery County placed 1000 kids. It really affected him. I was glad we could support such a charity organization.

Race day breakfast!



M was pissed that his shirt was so big. You'll grow someday, M!
The race took place at Jones Forest in Magnolia. Very significant considering all of the recent tragic wildfires....























Thanks Mom for taking all of the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment