Just some random pictures from our days here as the summer nears an end...
We still try to focus on healthy eating! Here we have hard boiled eggs, flatbread, red peppers, grapes, tuna and pickles.
A discussion about the benefits of a Mediterranean diet followed, I promise.
I worry about cafeteria fare and traded packed lunches in the days to come....
M is becoming such an artist and I love to see the stuff he comes up with. I don't know whether I like looking at the pictures he has made or the way he describes them in full detail better.

This one is our family.
Is that a fist pump?
One evening just before bed. I swear we have 100 stuffed animals at any given time downstairs. So much for the playroom....
The other Sunday I took the boys to the pool. When we got back I parked them in front of a DVD, and this is where I found M a few minutes later.
No comments:
Post a Comment