Monday, 14 March 2011

Old Town Spring

We were busy on Saturday!

The boys and I got up (early, ahem), went to get haircuts, ate some Chick-fil-A breakfast and played in the play area, then headed to a local farmer for some locally grown produce and to contemplate a few planting projects for us... (I am NOT good with plants!)





Notice the sucker in D's mouth- charming! They got them at the hair salon. M bit straight into his and chomped away.




Then we picked up J and headed to Old Town Spring. I love it there! We found a Doggie Bakery and bought some treats for Grandma's dog Lucy, looked at Amish furniture, bought some fudge from the Dutch shop and ate at the yummy Wunsche Brothers old mansion, which is apparently haunted. (This place ALWAYS makes me think of Theresa B-now-C and our Texas memories.)








We've had wonderful weather! It was a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment