Friday, 7 May 2010

Same old, same old

We are back to our usual antics around here!

Nearly a week after coming home from the cruise, we are settled back in. D's bread presentation went well; the teacher has since emailed something nice about each child's (maybe someone complained??) but put a special comment about D's "visual." Whew. The kids didn't spit out the rye bread either, thank God.

I have been hitting the gym again and am basically eating Ibuprofen but it is no good for my old high blood-pressured, Type 1 Diabetic bod to be a couch potato- not at my age! So while it is painful it is good for me! It's all about the health...

J is working more than ever. Sigh.

I took the boys to the zoo this morning. We go there a lot. Since we are Members admission is free and it is a really great zoo. The boys seem to love the Probiscus monkey lately (D got a stuffed one in Borneo) so we had a good time checking them out this morning. Lunch was at Chili's (yum!)... my second time this week!

Back to the same old stuff, I guess!!!

Not naming any names.... but, um, this was awfully familiar for me on that darn cruise....


The best thing about Friday mornings at the zoo is that it is not busy! The animals seem more willing to make their appearance and we have had some amazing encounters all before 9am!!!!
Oh yeah- the water play area. We spend the majority of our time here...
I spent hundreds on an online Gap and Old Navy order this spring but M is "anti swimwear." He prefers the swim nappy sans proper trunks. Could have saved me a few bucks had I known his new preference....





It seriously looks like we don't feed D but he eats a whole lot. I am sooooooooooo jealous. Where'd he get that skinny gene from???? Not fair!


I love these next two shots!





No comments:

Post a Comment